NEW GOLF RULES 2019
Please note that the new rules of golf will come into effect on 1st January 2019. These will be published by the R&A and USGA in September 2018. All players will be notified of these new rules prior to the commencement of play.
- Entry fee of $150 per person, includes four days championship golf, welcome function and complimentary practice round
- The Awards and Prize Giving Dinner $35 per person
- A Souvenir NZ Golf Tournament Shirt $69.50
- Entries shall only be made online, www.parnz.co.nz, or on the official entry form issued by PaR nz Limited (under contract for NZ Golf Inc) with full payment. Entries will not be accepted by phone.
- The entry fee is $150 per person.
- PaR nz Limited and/or New Zealand Golf or the host club reserve the right to refuse any entry without being required to give a reason for so refusing.
- PaR nz Limited or New Zealand Golf at their discretion may accept late entries which will be subject to an additional $20. Entry forms must reach the office of PaR nz Limited, PO Box 331395, Takapuna 0740 accompanied by the entry fee, no later than 19 January 2019.
- Entrants must conform with the Rules of Amateur Status, as adopted by the R&A Limited. Entrants must sign appropriate section of entry form or agree to General rules of Play in online entry
- The Scoring records of entrants will be reviewed for authenticity through the New Zealand Golf Handicapping website.
- It is the player's sole responsibility to ensure her entry has been received prior to the closing date. A player’s entry has not officially been received until an email confirmation or receipt has been sent to the player.
- In the event of applications exceeding the number of places available in the field, New Zealand Golf / PaR nz Limited may increase the number of divisions played or, accept entries in order based on handicap. Entry fees will be refunded to those entrants balloted out.
- Entry fees will only be refunded in the case of a withdrawal being advised before the closing date. Refunds will only be issued where written advice is received and subject to an administration fee of $30. Refunds will be issued to those entrants who may be balloted out and do not subsequently compete.
- The data contained in the entry form submitted by the entrant is permanently retained by PaR nz Limited / New Zealand Golf within its database of competitors. From time to time New Zealand Golf may allow sponsor’s or Golf Clubs to utilise the information obtained.